Joseph Paul D’Ambrosio
Email: click here to contact
- Florida and South Carolina State Bars
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida.
- Nova Southeastern University/Shepard Broad Law School, J.D., 1987, Honors: Law Review Staff Member, Moot Court Finalist 1985 and 1986, selected to Moot Court Society, appointed to Honor Court Appellate Review Board. Also attended University Of Miami School of Law.
- University of Miami School of Law – Graduate Program, LL. M. in Real Property Development and Finance (Concentrated study and research in the legal aspects of real property law, including transactional law, financing, land use and development.)
- Villanova University, B.A., English-May 1983, B.A., Communications-May 1983; Honors – Dean’s List
Associations & memberships
- Palm Beach County Bar Association.
- The Drug Courier Profile and Airport Stops: Reasonable Intrusions or Suspicionless Seizures?, 12 Nova L. Rev. 273 (1987)
- Seminar: Insurance Defense Litigation in the Wake of Hurricane Andrew, Orlando, FL – May 1993 and Fort Lauderdale, FL – June 1993.
- Seminar: First Party Fraud Litigation Orlando, FL – May 1994